Double R Self Storage provides a secure and safe facility. Our people, facility, technology and procedures are geared to making sure your possessions are safe and secure.
- Activity on the premises is recorded by our 24-hour video surveillance system.
- All access points monitored for you protection.
- Facility is well lit
- We require photo ID to rent a unit.
- A photo of every tenant is kept in our computer system. Helping to ensure that those who are entering the property have the right to be here.
- All entries, door opening and exits are logged.
- Onsite managers are there to immediately respond to alarms and peculiar situations.
- Every unit is individually alarmed. The alarm is turned off when you enter your gate code, and rearmed when you exit.
- We recommend using disc locks as they are much more secure than padlocks. The exposed shackle of a padlock is more easily cut then the hasp-hugging design of a disc style lock.